High Precision Spheres
- The particle size distribution is extremely sharp and used as various spacers.
- Suitable for use in areas where heat resistance, load capacity and electrical insulation are required.
|Raw Material||Soda Lime Glass|
|Compressive Strength (kgf)*1-100μm||0.78|
|Compressive Strength (kgf)*1-1,000μm||21|
*1: Compressive strength is a value measured by our laboratory.
|Variety||Particle Size Standard (μm)||Particle Size Measurement Method|
|Average Particle Size||Standard Deviation|
|SPL-30||30.0±2.0||2.0 or less||Coulter Method|
|SPL-70||70.0±3.0||3.0 or less|
|SPL-150||150.0±5.0||6.0 or less|
|SPL-300||300±10||10 or less||Caliper Method|
|SPL-500||500±40||20 or less|
|SPL-800||820±20||25 or less|
|SPL-1200||1220±30||30 or less|
|SPL-1500||1500±30||40 or less|
|SPL-2000||2000±50||50 or less|
We also accept consultations for particle size glass beads and sharpened products other than the above.
(1) Standard Sample
With spherical and sharp size distribution, good data reproducibility can be obtained when taking measurement of particle.
Also suitable as size comparison particles.
- Standard sample for calibration or inspection of particle size distribution measuring device, sieve, filter
- Particles for size comparison during microscopic observation
- Foreign matter sample at the time of quality inspection
(2) Spacer ( Gap control material )
By mixing glass beads with the adhesive, easily form a given gap when gluing.
- Spacer for various parts
- Spacer for optical components
- Spacer for electronic components
- Spacer for precision parts