Bottom Watering Mats
Needle Punched PET Spunbond for bottom watering mats
Needle Punched PET Spunbond for bottom watering mats helps save labor in the irrigation work for potted flowers and vegetables. A double-layer structure made of a black and a white nonwoven improves the water supply and drainage performance and prevents algae. In addition, the Spunbond nonwoven is dimensionally stable and does not shrink during use.
- When used with Black-colored PET Spunbond for raising of young rice, this product can prevent the entry of roots.
- Enables benches to be used effectively, regardless of the pot size.
- Irrigation can be done with ease simply by turning on the faucet.
- When this product is used in seedling raising boxes, germination of uniform size can be expected.
- Uniform irrigation ensures uniform growth of seedlings.
- Labor savings in the irrigation work contribute to expand the scale of business.
|Main application||Bottom Watering Mats|
|Needle Punched PET Spunbond for bottom watering mats
|Water permeability (%)||60|
|Shading rate (%)||98|
* Measurement method
Thickness : JIS L-1096
Water permeability : Shall be tilted at 15 degrees
Shading rate: corresponding to Test Standard JIS L-1913
* Revision might be made without notice as additional information and experience are obtained.