Needle Punched MARIX
Needle-punched polyester nonwoven fabric
Needle Punched MARIX used as a light-blocking mat at a repository site
- Offers an excellent buffering effect (protection performance).
- Highly effective in separating the upper and lower layers.
- Use of spunbond nonwoven fabric enables drainage in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- In the case of either vertical or horizontal drainage, the sheet maintains water permeability equivalent to or greater than sand (10-1 or more) and seldom becomes clogged.
- Since, in addition to being very strong, the sheet is highly extensible and does not easily tear, it holds the ground firmly in place.
- Made of polyester, a material that is resistant to changes in weather, temperature, etc. and whose properties remain almost unchanged even under water or the ground.
- The sheet creeps less than those made of other materials when left under constant load for a long period of time.
- Flexibility and high coefficient of friction with soil allows soil structures to be built in an integrated manner.
Needle Punched MARIX is used as specially processed products such as a weed control sheet, light-blocking mat for the repository site, and materials related to disaster recovery.