Coarse Denir MARIX
High functionality nonwoven fabric made of filaments having special structures
- Made of 100% polyester filaments, the fabric has excellent heat resistance and strength.
- Very thick filaments having a highly modified shape give high stiffness to the nonwoven.
- The fabric is made of very thick filaments, providing a high level of permeability of gas and liquid.
- The spunbond nonwoven ensures low dust generation.
Cross-section photo of Coarse Denir MARIX and MB nonwoven layered product (as reinforcement for filter)
Surface of Coarse Denir MARIX after filtration
(as filter media)
Physical properties of typical item
|JIS L1096||*MD||*CD||*MD||JIS L1913||ASTM D737|
Test Method (except Thickness) : JIS L 1913
* MD(machine direction)/*CD(cross direction)
* These data are offered only as helpful suggestions for experimental processing you may conduct.