Polylactide spunbond nonwoven fabric
TERRAMAC used in soft ground stabilization
- TERRAMAC has the initial mechanical strength that is necessary for synthetic fabric.
- Excellent safety.
- Several kinds of TERRAMAC spunbond fabrics are registered on the GreenPla positive list in Japan BioPlastics Association. (JBPA PL No. C00064).
- The fabric is highly biodegradable when buried under the ground or when compost is used.
- The material is insusceptible to degradation due to ultraviolet ray and has excellent weather resistance.
- Stainability equivalent to that of polyester.
- When burned, the heat of combustion of the material is relatively low; a half of petroleum-based plastics and almost the same as paper.
Learn more about TERRAMAC