Black-colored PET Spunbond for raising of young rice
Black-colored PET Spunbond for raising of young rice can be used in a wide range of applications from underlays for potted seedlings and plants to mulching in fruit gardens. Especially, when used as underlays for potted vegetables, the Spunbond nonwoven makes it difficult for roots to extend into the soil and helps keep the pots clean because there are no mud splashes at the time of irrigation.
- Since the Spunbond nonwoven makes it difficult for roots to extend into the soil, pots can be moved easily.
- The Spunbond nonwoven prevents mud splashes due to irrigation or rain, as well as disease and other problems caused by such mud splashes.
- The water permeability and capillary effect of nonwoven fabric help suck the water from the bottom of the pot.
- The black-colored Spunbond nonwoven is useful in weed control.
- The Spunbond nonwoven is highly durable and can be reused repeatedly.
PET Spunbond for weed control in greenhouse/PET Spunbond for weed control in greenhouse, thinner type
PET Spunbond for weed control in greenhouse and PET Spunbond for weed control in greenhouse, thinner type, prevent the soil from becoming dry or excessively wet to keep the environment appropriate for the growth of crops. What's more, these materials are comfortable to walk on, making the work less physically demanding. They are useful in weed control in growing vegetables, flowers, trees for greening, and fruits.
- Prevents the soil from becoming dry or excessively wet.
- High shading performance prevents weeds from growing.
- Spunbond nonwoven does not easily fray from an edge even when cut.
- The Spunbond nonwoven keeps the soil warm in winter and prevents it from becoming too hot in summer.
|Main application||Weed Control|
|Black-colored PET Spunbond for raising of young rice
|PET Spunbond for weed control in greenhouse
|PET Spunbond for weed control in greenhouse, thinner type
|Water permeability (%)||60||5.6||5.5|
|Shading rate (%)||90||98||96|
* Measurement method
Thickness : JIS L-1096
Water permeability : Shall be tilted at 15 degrees
Shading rate: corresponding to Test Standard JIS L-1913
* Revision might be made without notice as additional information and experience are obtained.