Lower melting point polyethylene is used
- While heat seal can be performed at lower temperature than with ELEVES, equally high heat seal strength can be obtained.
- The fabric is as strong as polyester.
- Proper air and moisture permeability.
- The fabric can easily be combined with other types of material such as film.
- Compliant with food and additive standards (Notification No. 370 issued in 1959 by the Ministry of Health and Welfare).
Heat seal performance of ELEVES-II
Heat seal strength(self-adhesion)
(Note) The data shows the results of measurements obtained in our lab tests and does not represent guaranteed values.
Suitability of thermal lamination with other materials
|Type of nonwoven fabric||Paper||PET nonwoven fabric||PE porous film||PP porous film|
◎ : Good ○ : Poor △ : Very poor